Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Shopping for the Fall Fashions

Well I spent a day with Dark Sabbath, and he taught me some tips in looking stylish while on a rather tight budget. I met up with him in his favorite hangout. The graveyard. Go figure. I guess Goth is in this year. Our first stop was to freshly dug grave which was fortunate for us, maybe just him, and unfortunate for the Cadaver'’s family, was too shallow. After unearthing the remains of an old man, we saw that he was sporting duds from the 1970's. Everyone knows that stuff from 30 years ago is always in style again. If it weren't for the fact that most designers are blond, I would wonder why fashion is so hard. Well after disrobing him and giving one final complement to his fashion sense by leaving him naked. One of us was fully dress. Yes, he took the underpants. And yes, Dark Sabbath came nude. And yes, I didn't run at the sight of a naked man in a graveyard. I guess that makes me the creep. Well at this point, I was done looking for clothes, but he said that I he wanted to get me something too. I think he just wanted to get me naked. We came across an open grave. It was Cirobi's, who recently died after ingesting a poisonous glow cap in an effort to recharge her batteries. She was wearing a yellow sun dress which was nothing more than a wet rag in the rain. I don't know what is appropriate attire to wear these days, much less what to be buried in. FOR GODSAKES I AM TAKING ADVICE FROM A NAKED MAN IN A GRAVEYARD! Anyways after his preliminary disrobing, he told me this would get ugly and I might just want to look away. After hearing that, I ran as far as I could, hoping to get at least out of earshot before it was too late, because frankly, men that you meet naked in a graveyard are creepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home